STEIM on Tue, 30 Oct 2018 21:33:28 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] Connector XVI and Museumnight

Connector XVI and Museumnight

Mark IJzerman, Grafwerk, Bart Spaan, Hans van Eck,
Hans van Koolwijk & Igor Urruchi.

Connector is our monthly event where experimental
electronic music meets sound art. Every first
Thursday of the month we invite either established
or fresh starting artists to experiment on our
stage. For this edition we have Mark IJzerman with
his new A/V performance, Grafwerk with Sannety
& Gerri Jäger, and an ensemble with Bart
Spaan, Hans van Eck, Hans van Koolwijk & Igor
Urruchi.

DETAILS:

DATE: Thursday 1 November, 2018

TIME: 20:30 hrs. (door open at 20:00)

COST: €7,50

LOCATION: STEIM, Schipluidenlaan 12, Amsterdam.

Steim at Eye during Museumnight

November 3rd, 2018 7:00 pm

This year Steim has been invited by Eye to
participate in the Amsterdam Museumnight on
saturday november 3.

Here you will find the information (in Dutch) on
what to expect from Steim during this event.
(http://steim.org/event/steim-at-eye-during-museumnight/)

DETAILS:

DATE: Saturday 3 November, 2018

TIME: 19:00 = 01:00

COST: free entrance for Museumnight pass holders
(purchase ticket here
(https://museumnacht.amsterdam/tickets))

LOCATION: Eye Filmmuseum, IJpromenade 1, Amsterdam

STEIM

 Schipluidenlaan 12

 1062 HE Amsterdam

 tel + 31 (0)20 6228690

 knock@steim.nl (mailto:knock@steim.nl)

 www.steim.org (http://www.steim.org)

To read the newsletter online you can visit this
link: Connector XVI and Museumnight
(http://steim.org/?lang=en&emtrck=NzMxMHxmZjIzOTdjNWVhZTk2ZDYxOGQyY2E0NDB8aHR0cDovL3N0ZWltLm9yZy9uZXdzbGV0dGVycy9jb25uZWN0b3IteHZpLWFuZC1tdXNldW1uaWdodC8%2FbGFuZz1lbg%3D%3D)

To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://steim.org/?lang=en&emunsub=MTg3M3xmZjIzOTdjNWVhZTk2ZDYxOGQyY2E0NDA%3D
(http://steim.org/?lang=en&emunsub=MTg3M3xmZjIzOTdjNWVhZTk2ZDYxOGQyY2E0NDA%3D)