kuni on 29 Mar 2001 23:17:22 -0000

[oldboys] cyberfeminisms @PSi7

ahoi boyz,

this is just to announce [and - sorry - I know I
am _really_ late with this] cyberfeminist presence
in the framework of the 7th performance studies international
conference, currently being held at the univerity of
mainz, germany under the motto:
transition - translation - transformation...

please find the conf programme online at
http://www.germanistik.uni-mainz.de/Theaterwissenschaft/psiprogramm.htm

... and extended information on the panel #53 (sic!)
"performing cyberfeminisms - traversing cyberspace" I organized
in collaboration with silvia bauer is to be found at:
http://www.kunst.uni-mainz.de/~kuni/psi.htm
with: carrie moyer/dam!, marina grzinic & faith wilding...

... who, together with her cyberfeminist performance
collective subRosa will be also on stage at the
media performance festival intermediale that takes
place parallel to/in connection with the conference,
see:
http://www.arthappens.de

best,
kuniboy