kuni on 29 Mar 2001 23:36:41 -0000

[oldboys] a propos performing cyberfeminisms ... just to add ...

... while the announced conference and panel are
the reason why I have to keep the propsed iy-activitiy
myself as some kind of debt item (anyway, I *promise*,
I will do my homework a.sa.p. ;-)) I would guess
the panel _issue_, that is: "perfoming cyberfeminisms"*)
(and: what could that mean in theory _and_ practice,
_as_ practice...) could also be an apt issue/topic to be
discussed on this list.
so (oups, another promise/debt item) I think I will try
to give some resume of it here afterwards...

best,
kuniboy
mailto:verena@kuni.org

*)[some of my personal reflections on this issue are
- in worst kunipidgin english, unfortunately, as I did
the 'translation' myself - also to be found in the second
= next cyberfeminist international reader, in case some
of you know this publication]