Syndicate admin on Sat, 03 Feb 2001 18:11:39 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: new media, video and animation artists

Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:15:58 -0400
From: "Wigged.net" <newsletter@wigged.net>
Subject: Attn: new media, video and animation artists

Hi,

My name is Seth Thompson and I am the Director/Producer of Wigged.net.
Wigged.net is a bi-monthly webzine that is focused on bringing innovative short
videos, animations and interactive works over the internet.  Our mission is to
be a showcase, distribution and promotion center for media artists via the World
Wide Web. Wigged.net is for audiences seeking innovative alternatives to
traditional forms of entertainment.

We are seeking new media works as well as animations, videos and films to be
streamed over the internet.  The deadline for the April/May 2001 issue is
February 1, 2001.

In order to submit, I am asking that you fill out the on-line registration form
and send the following items: completed copy of the submission form, promotional
materials, 50 word synopsis of the piece, bio, and a self-addressed stamped
envelope.  Works submitted should be on VHS (NTSC), cd-rom, 3.5" floppy disk or
zip disk.  The reason for all this information is that if we accept your piece
we may also want to do a profile on you and your work.  Please do not send
content over the internet.  It will only be received if sent via snail mail.

Please visit http://www.wigged.net  and go to the "submit media" page  to fill
out our on-line registration form.

If you know of anyone else who might be interested in submitting their work,
please forward this e-mail to them.   Thank you.

Best wishes,

Seth Thompson

Sincere apologies to anyone who receives this twice, or receives this in error.
--
Wigged.net
newsletter@wigged.net