Syndicate admin on Sat, 03 Feb 2001 17:48:50 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: Re: Inexistent website wins the 14.Filmwinter Festival!

From: "Ulrich Wegenast" <ulrich_wegenast@hotmail.com>
To: mg_schneider@hotmail.com, wanda@wand5.de, uli@wand5.de, gio@wand5.de,
         cefc@skypro.be
Cc: list@rhizome.org, syndicate@aec.at
Subject: Re: Inexistent website wins the 14.Filmwinter Festival!
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:46:54

Dear Mr. Schneider,

unfortunately, you didn't realize the content of the web site!! :-)
The web site is a special audio event. The sign "under construction" is a kind
of fake entry for the radioplay about rise and fall of a fictitious start up in
East Germany! If you click on the sign, you can listen to the radio play by
using a real player. Sorry but you seem to be not sensitive enough to perceive
mono media work in the internet ;-)

Best, Uli

Wand 5