ana peraica on Sat, 10 Feb 2001 22:36:35 +0200

Syndicate: FW: SOLIDARITEA CON ANTE KUSTRE

Dear friends,

I have just received another Solidaritea e-mail. Soros action makes me
really amused, but seems some others are trying to be more innovative.

Anyhow, the problem of solidarity and the Internet... second run!

best

ana

Jan Van Eyck Academy
 Academieplein 1