David Blair on Sat, 10 Feb 2001 21:31:23 +0100

Re: Syndicate: [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ vr!!endl!++

>permit someone 2 smile at ost europa xy kowards
>who look to the west to sanction their cheap existence.

I'd like to take one crack at this one before list-darkness swallows me up.

perhaps your algorithm is provocation,
and maybe you are angry as well,
or unable on purpose to distinguish yourself from yourself,
but second order irony or not,
you are what you say,
you say what you mean,
and what you said was very clear.

this is a free list without moderation,
respect it/  it is the medium you are pretending to live in.

tricks with fake blood and vomit aren't fun for everyone.

david