integer on Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:13:55 +0200 (CEST)

???

alejo <18milpies@usa.net>

>honor, hola!
>
>look my message was just a fwd from a messagge from jaromil a friend from
>italy..im sure he will be very open and please to give you more info. about
>the whole project..
>
>jaro@dyne.org

a. = om!td 2 menz!on

honor@va.com.au - pd + max = f!nanszd b! ultra korporat fasc1zt!k INTEL + IRCAM.
u knou - 2 addtl luvl! mob akz!on rout!nez aga!nzt dze !nd!v.

2ndl! = r!g!d!t!++
= matchez ur m9nd akt!v!t!. = uzefl.

>honor <honor@va.com.au> wrote:

dze fakt = que 99 prozent ov human!t! = z!mpl! ter!f!ed.

d!sz = hou ! = th!nk ov u [+ mozt ever! 1 elsz. !znt dzat kom4t!ng +? ma!z ou!]

       Personal novelty or creativity is far more common place than societal novelty.

       It is the individual's task to differentiate itself from all the
       others and stand on its own feet. All collective identities...
       interfere with the fulfillment of this task. Collective
       identities are crutches for the lame, shields for the timid, beds
       for the lazy, nurseries for the irresponsible.... [jung]

       Making your personal memories stick

       All collective identities are crutches for the lame, shields for the infirm, beds
       for the lazy, nurseries for the irresponsible....

nn