integer on Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:21:26 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: \/\ ds!

arr!ved.
01 v.ztrong u!lled uoman [luvl!]
ma!z radzr daunt!ng avek kont!nual
kuer!ez apropoz nn.

         arete zvp

bkomez angr!
at m! refuzal 2 part!z!pate !n `real!t!`

                                 o.-

                 ! = dze tantrum generator + dze d!verz!t! generator.
                 d!sz ua! dzat ua! ! do not u!ch ua!
                 ov 2 m9ndz ! am aftr all uat !z real!t! an! ua!.
                 dze kolekt!v hunch.bunch.krrrrrrunch.

>In regards to the Sonar Festival, I enjoyed your interest (and perhaps
>amusement) in having all these people come to your presentation, when almost
>all of them became inevitablity confused by two women wearing clear plastic
>dresses full of ice and reading complex prose. The question, for me, was more
>about why this audience was willing to endure and sit through such a long
>performance when they obviously were not understanding or paying full
>attention? Since I am already familiar with your work, I comprehended some of
>your thematic ideas behind the performance. However, because of the difficulty
>to see and understand the performers, I mostly enjoyed a good smile thinking
>how much you enjoyed putting this unusual performance together (with either
>much or no little regard to the audience's reaction).
>

>Even if the performance did not chiefly aim to please and entertain people, as
>I did hear many people complain about it, I believe it had such a strong
>artistic voice, and I left the performance full of smiles. Thank you. In some
>ways, it reminded me of one of Andy Kaufman's performances, where instead of
>doing his usual humorous, unpredictable comedy shows, he fooled the entire
>audience (full of thousands of people) by sitting down and reading an entire
>book in a tiring voice- it was a non-stop 10 hour reading of a single novel.
>Sure the performance confused the people, who expected to be surprised and
>awed, but there was so much more meaning for the artist in that performance. I
>saw such personal meaning clearly through your presentation. Whether you label
>yourself a software developer, programmer, artist, social/political visionist,
>etc or any or none of the above, I applaud you simply for having such strong
>identity and voice. It is impressive and very refreshing for me. Thank you
>again.
>

>Having said all this, I'd like to make a crazy proposal and offer myself as a
>prospective avatar of yourself, in case you need any young twenty-something
>to represent you.

this english translation makes available the theories upon
which the whole edifice if surrealism is based.

komfortable +?

>Secondly, I wanted mention some thoughts on the growths and limitations of Nato
>in the artistic applications that I have seen thus far. Please keep in mind
>that I speak only in reference to my own aesthetics, so they may or may not be
>helpful. For one, I have seen a trend amongst users to feel like that simply
>using Nato will make the artist or art product interesting so that it deserves
>attention and/or a performance. In fact, I believe that the artist and art
>should be interesting by itself, not simply because it uses a certain kind of
>technology or software. Many times I have seen people boast that they are using
>Nato, but forget all together the artistic result or even developing a unique
>artistic voice or idea.  Even with some 'advanced' nato artists, I have become
>tired of seeing their work and being able to imagine the max patch or the Nato
>object that's being used and then hearing them call themselves as innovative
>and cutting-edge artists. And somehow the similarity between all the
>performances dilutes the unique identity and voices of the artists and becomes
>extremely distracting. So I ask...
>

>is the Nato interface+ design package somehow encouraging a framework that
>conditions artists to produce similar works, or are these artists, regardless
>of competency level, subconsciously acting like sheep, following and copying
>each other and thus producing similar works?

sheep +?  neeee = males.
they = of impression speed + usefulness = elegant.

en fact they = lazy. 4 __... any kr!!ket may be speedy + useful.
modern soldiers.

nn