Syndicate admin on Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:51:06 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: festival de creacion audiovisual de navarra

festival de creacion audiovisual de navarra
november 20-25, 2001

organised by the Navarra Government, is one of  the most important meeting
points of multi-media artists in spain.

born ten years ago as a video festival, it has evolved towards new
technologies. It's organised around a competition section providing four
prizes: best videocreation work; best animation work; best documentary work
and best cd/internet work.

last year's edition included a retrospective section dedicated to french
director chris marker as well as a selection of net.art works curated by
madrid based art critic and professor jose luis brea, among some other
ones.

this year's edition () includes a retrospective dedicated to
fassbinder and, I hope, a net.art section in which I would like to show
tendencies'differences between europe and usa net.art

for more information about our festival: website
cfnavarra.es/cultura/audiovisual