Syndicate admin on Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:20:57 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: Mark Eaton: Re: nn

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:33:12 +0200
Subject: BOUNCE syndicate@eg-r.isp-eg.de:    Non-member submission from [mark
eaton <eaton@freeshell.org>]

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:37:14 +0000 (UTC)
From: mark eaton <eaton@freeshell.org>
To: <syndicate@eg-r.isp-eg.de>
Subject: Re: nn

i feel it would be vastly unfortunate to loose nn on this list.
do those who run this list desire to sculpt its flow? They may restrain
themselves, but my guess is yes; many of us may want to. I have the
vague desire that it be 'better'. <grin>.  Nn wants to sculpt too. have
you noticed? but theres a differece: sculpting a amalgam like a
list/society/discourse is a different thing than wanting to
sculpt individuals (as nn does). so, what is implied in the difference
of approach? or if you like, your favourite means to better quality
discourse? what shall we sculpt today?

-Mark Eaton