integer on Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:34:49 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: musical skills

Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>

>dear anna,
>
>>Since the list was abandoned in a panic, the decision was taken behind the
>>curtains, and as far as I understand from  the undirect notification below
>>that I was requested to take over administration of the list, first I would
>>like to ask everybody how to access the administration mail.
>
>there is no reason for panic. i think that some are very relieved now and
>want to get moving. the current admins will make sure that the handing over
>of the list and everything is done in a proper and friendly manner, so that
>the syndicate list can keep running its course.
>
>the way in which the list has been administered until now is through an
>admin account on the v2 server; this will be switched off as soon as a new
>list-owner has been appointed who will receive all admin requests etc. -
>please, let me know who this should be. it would be useful to have somebody
>who knows majordomo and who can deal with config files etc. in the current,
>heated situation i would be restrictive with the password but we will
>obviously transmit it to you or whoever wants to take that responsibility.
>
>the list itself is running on a server of friends of inke and mine here in
>berlin. we did this because it is sometimes important to have easy and fast
>access to the sysops, so it might be useful to try and find a new home for
>the list which the people responsible for it have a close and personal
>contact to. you will find that this makes life easier when something goes
>wrong or does not work, and it may be more difficult to get the attention
>of the berlin sysops if they don't know you.
>
>greetings,
>-a
>
>ps: i'm filtering the list now and may not see everything immediately. so,
>if i don't react immediately, don't panic. i'll be around for a while.
>

>(nn, how deep is your love?)

you misunderstand. others have received the same message via one other.
hopefully it reaches those concerned.

don't be paranoid. _no _one wishes to control your forum.
may stop posturing.

"Igor" <igor@mi2.hr>

>With
>all due respect, 'My dog ate my homework' is answer for the Nobel Prize,
>compare to that shit.

schhh.

time to watch the rest of this sick film.

or we could listen to this magnetic and strange thing. a creative force.
the friends who listen to us are the ones we move towards.
when we are listened to it creates us. makes us unfold + expand

>(nn, how deep is your love?)

unsubscribe me. and free the hostage.

nn - simply.SUPERIOR

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!