integer on Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:56:09 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: take. 02 - m!!!!!!!!!!au

>"Igor" <igor@mi2.hr>
>

>>With
>>all due respect, 'My dog ate my homework' is answer for the Nobel Prize,
>>compare to that shit.
>

>schhh.
>
>time to watch the rest of this sick film.
>

>or we could listen to this magnetic and strange thing. a creative force.
>the friends who listen to us are the ones we move towards.
>when we are listened to it creates us. makes us unfold + expand
>

>>(nn, how deep is your love?)
>

>unsubscribe me. and free the hostage.
>

>nn - simply.SUPERIOR

take .o2    [yes. that was a scene]

1001 zm!lz.

andreas etc - difficult understanding precisely why you would start attacking anna balint.
you misunderstand. and you misunderstand something else - people arent fond of your activities.
[even people that work with you. (not every one you trust likes you)]

and what is it with this organized model citizenz waking up from their sleep
and parachuting out whilst reading very badly scripted lines +?

nn - totally bemused. you want to leave leave.
     anyone can forward posts from nettime to syndicate very easily.

>(nn, how deep is your love?)

a classic.

andreas - you can be nn anytime.

                                            pre.konssept!*n
                                                  meeTz ver!f1kat!*n.

  -

  Netochka Nezvanova    -  eksplod!ng galax!ez + !nflaz!onar! un!versez
  f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
  @www.eusocial.org
  17.hzV.tRL.478