furtherfield on Sun, 19 Aug 2001 18:47:33 +0000

Syndicate: CHEAP despot actions..answers please

Hello Anna,

It has just dawned on me that you are part of a group who are corrupting
freedom via a product, programme. How can you feel warm inside knowing that
you openly declared alliance with people who only think about their own
desperate, localized gains. You seem to have an interesting track history
but something doesn't smell right - when I myself was involved in promoting
karen elliot with heath bunting on the bbs cybercafe, linking with matt
fuller, stuart home etc. No way did i conceive that many of theses antics
would grow so cold and destroy the communication of creativity for such
cheap a goal.

Please inform the list why you are here, and what is the purpose of getting
rid of most of the users on the list - they've been leaving like flys. And
it is not because NN is a liberationist (geddit). So lets get some truth's
for a change so everyone can know why this kind of corrupt action is taking
place...

So the ones who are genuinely concerned for creative and activist action (in
a collective way) for a better world, can proceed and leave knowing that
this list is now dead...and being devoured by a pack of greedy, nasty and
uncaring hounds.

Please inform me that I am wrong for what I have seen on all my e-mails, the
evidence says; that it looks like a despotic force invading an already very
promising community.

your tactical threat is below...

(If nn does will not have opportunity to show up
on the syndicate list I will inform the 'Index on
Censorship' forum and paper about the situation created,
and suggest to start collecting all records referring to
nn's case. This paper made echoing worldwide also Salman
Rushdie's affair. There is also a possibility to multiply
nn, since literally anybody of us can be nn. Have you seen
yet plants loosing their mind and bury their buds
underground? There are many)

Why did say such a thing? Answer me that...why would you be interested in
protecting a programme unless you know the individuals concerned. The threat
above was very clever. But not informed enough emotionally, for intutition
can go further than posture sometimes - that's where I come in, reading
between the lines.

yours interested needing - some real answers...

May be I will inform the 'Index on Censorship'

If this kind of thing happened in the real world, it would be on par to a
military group overthrowing a culture for power, a corporate company
imposing its regime on another.

And please do not tell me that it is a mini revolution - it does not deserve
such a claim - the last few days have been sadly CHEAP...

marc garrett