Claudia Westermann on Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:27:07 +0200

Syndicate: Re:Re: CHEAP ..answers please

Dear Mr. Furtherfield,

>May be I will inform the 'Index on Censorship'

you are very welcome to just do this, may go ahead.

And besides of that I think the list would appreciate some constructive
suggestions. Maybe you like to be part of the administration team?  Or you
want us to discuss your art? Are you doing art?

By the way Andreas himself reinstalled NN. It was not Anna's decision. At
the moment it is tried to keep the list going, nothing else. And for the
reason that it might become again or keep at least the potential of a forum.

sincerely
Claudia