Berlin Biennale on Fri, 6 Jun 1997 08:00:54 +0100

Syndicate: Deep Europe video Call

Dear friends,

here is news from the organisers of the workshop in Kassel where we will
have the Syndicate's Deep Europe meeting. We can submit video documentaries
which represent our work - I see this in the broadest sense and think it
can cover tapes about the Belgrade oppositional culture, as well as
European travel reports and exhibition documentaries. Such tapes can
obviously be submitted by all of you, even if you are not planning to come
to Kassel, but want your material to be shown there. I guess we can also
arrange special screening programmes during the Deep Europe week
(28.7.-6.8.). Please, send the tapes to the Berlin Biennale directly, they
will then also be available for us at the Workspace.

greetings,
-a

Heike FÅ¡ll writes:

For Hybrid WorkSpace in Kassel, which will start on June,18, I am
coordinating and putting together the "visual archive".

"visual archive" means
- an archive for videotapes ( VHS or S-VHS),
- based in WorkSpace during the 100 days of documenta
- as a "visual library" for all guests and participants of WorkSpace
- it will inform about the activities of all persons and groups, who
participate in the 11 blocks

For the opening days June,18 - 20, we would like to have a wide range of
>videos to represent the upcoming blocks an their topics.

Therefore please let me know as soon as possible

1. which tape(s) can you send very quickly for the opening days.
2. Please send no more than 5 videotapes in advance
3. Please label the material carefully:
your adress, title, length, material  ( NTSC or PAL)
4. it should be a copy
5. it should be documentary material, it doesn't have to be self-produced,
can also be recorded from TV or whatever you consider important

Please send the tapes to
Berlin Biennale
Heike FÅ¡ll
Auguststr. 69
D-10117 Berlin
Deadline for Berlin is June,12.
If you have any questions, please call me: o3o / 285 99148

Thank you!
I hope to hear from you soon,

Heike FÅ¡ll

-         Berlin Biennale         -