fargfabriken on Wed, 18 Jun 1997 12:04:30 +0200

Syndicate: new russian barbarians

we just received a message from Leonid Tishkov.

----

New Russian Barbarians

I hope everything is good and we are waiting better. In
Moscow now very hot and think will be archihot as tould Lenin. By the way
about
 Vladimir Ilyitch. Boris Yeltsin wants to destroy the Mausoleum and take
out
 Lenin's body from inside. It is very big barbarous action! Everybody who
 like a world culture must to stand against this action of President of
 Russia and his democratic government with those who to defence the
 Mausoleum with Lenin's mummy. It is a very important part of world culture
 the like Egiptian pyramids and the temple of Christ in Ierusalem and
cetera
 similar cultural objects. Now Russian people to look on it as political
 simbol and don't understand that the Mausoleum by Cshusev and an area
 around it is very perfect architectural space and without Lenin's body
 inside this space it don't be live. For a saving it I suggest that
cultural
 institutions in the world will declare against to an extraction of Lenin's
 mummy from the Mausoleum that to result in a loss cultural object in all.
 If it don't help for it my be some museums will purchase from Russia
 Lenin's body or sarkophagos from marble and glass. Stop new Russian
 barbarians - don't give to destroy the Mausoleum!

 Propagandablus