Andreas Broeckmann on Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:55:22 +0100

Syndicate: FAV Fundatia Arte Vizuale in Bucharest

Alex Solomon from the FAV Fundatia Arte Vizuale in Bucharest writes:

Fundatia ARTE VIZUALE is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental
foundation established in 1992. Its aim is to create an aternative to the
state-owned film /video system. It is also meant to offer support for young
filmmakers and artists to produce their personal projects, particularly in
the field of documentary and experimental video. In four years, FAV has
produced more than 50 programs,including documentaries, experimental films,
promotional videos for artists, dance and music videos.

In order to collect funds for its independent projects, the foundation
supports itself by supplying services and technical facilities (for
shooting and post-production) to other producers.

We are looking forward to hearing from anyone interested in our activity at
the following coordinates [sorry, no internet connection yet]:

FAV - Visual Arts Foundation
Cimpineanu 21
Bucarest 1
Romania