by way of Andreas Broeckmann on Wed, 10 Sep 1997 15:58:58 +0100

Syndicate: CITY OF WOMEN - 3rd International Festival - Ljubljana

     We would like to inform you that the third edition of the
     International Festival of Contemporary Arts - CITY OF WOMEN will take
     place in Ljubljana from 17 till 24 October 1997.

     The preliminary programme of our festival is available at:
     http://www.sigov.si/uzp/city/97/
     The final programme will be available on October 1. For more
     information, please contact us, or check our day-by-day updated
     HomePage.

     If you plan to attend our festival, we would like to ask you to fill
     in the accreditation form (below), and return it as soon as possible,
     either via fax to: +386+61/125.60.57 or by replying to this message.

     If you have any questions, please contact us.

     Hoping to be able to welcome you in the City of Women.

     Best regards,

     Ursula Cetinski                    Koen Van Daele
     artistic director                  programme coordinator

     CITY OF WOMEN
     TOMSICEVA 4
     1000 LJUBLJANA - SLOVENIA
     Phone: +386+61/215.748
     Fax:   +386+61/125.60.57
     Email: mestozensk@uzp.sigov.mail.si
            koen.vandaele@uzp.sigov.mail.si
     HomePage: http://www.sigov.si/uzp/city/

     ACCREDITATION FORM - CITY OF WOMEN - 17.-24.10.97

     Surname:
     Name:
     Address
     Street & nr:
     Postal code:      City:
     Country:

     Phone:
     Fax:
     Email:

     +++++++++++
     TRAVEL
     Date of arrivel :          Time of arrivel:
     Date of departure :        Time of depart.:

     I will travel by:  Plane   -  Train    -    Car

     ACCOMODATION
     PLEASE DELETE THE INAPPROPRIATE

     Please book a room for me :   single                    double

     in the following
     price category:               59 - 70                  83 - 100

                                   80 - 100                115 - 130
                                     150                     250
                                     180                     280

     Prices are in German Marks