Inke Arns on Tue, 13 Jan 1998 21:03:21 +0100

Re: Syndicate: Addendum to report on Cluj

Dear Stephen, dear Kathy, (and dear Syndicalists),

thank you for your report on the Cluj meeting, Kathy; and thanks a lot for
the addendum concerning Csilla KÅ¡ncsei and Tibor Schneider's activities in
Cluj, Stephen! Both very interesting - makes me want to travel again,
actually!  ;-)

Kathy wrote:
>This is a really good function of the Syndicate list, to share these
>experiences and hopefully connect the next visitors.

Yes, I agree - that's actually the reason why we started the list in
January 1996. My only addendum to Stephen's report would be thus: if only
this information had been posted to the list a little bit earlier... you
wrote that you traveled to Cluj in spring 1997 - this is already quite some
time ago!? Do you have any information about the current situation of the
"synagogue building on Nameless Street"? I guess that many people on the
list would be interested...

Well, anyway, thanks to both of you for posting your reports - will send a
fax to the "synagogue building on Nameless Street" and say hello...

Greetings, Inke

Inke Arns, Berlin
Tel/Fax ++49 - (0)30 - 313 66 78
inke@berlin.snafu.de