stephen kovats on Tue, 13 Jan 1998 16:13:34 -0500

Syndicate: Addendum to the Addendum on the report on Cluj!

re-re"synagogue building on Nameless Street"

OK OK Everybody!!

Really, even if one overlooks the potholes Cluj really is a cool place! I'm
sorry that I didn't explicitly make a posting on this project earlier, it
somehow got lost in shuffling and info-overdoses, although I did present
it, with fresh pics in Liverpool (albeit in perhaps too brief a go!;=))

One thing that I did however forget in the last Addendum, was Csilla
KÅ¡nczei's email address (sorry Vuk, I'm sure you'll think that's
unforgivably sacreligious!)

<<epeter@civitas.org.soroscj.ro>> for Csilla KÅ¡nczei

Csilla also wrote (in a hard copy snail mail) recently that the opening (of
the centre that I mentioned earlier) turned into something of a "cultural
manifestation... which was an experience of how to use the space and how to
attract people into that space. I think it worked." and "Now the hardest
part begins and continues: looking for funds for repairing the building and
for later programs. ... We are applying for the Kaleidescope project of the
EU, and are looking for western partners..."

Greetings,

Stephen Kovats!