London, Barbara on Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:28:48 -0400

Syndicate: InterNyet

Visit InterNyet, www.moma.org/internyet , and follow my journey through
Russia and Ukraine to meet media and installation artists. The simplest
way to describe the site is to say that I opened my notebook. I've
traveled to many countries in years past, met artists, made notes, and
gathered art material, which I later used in putting together
exhibitions. This time I posted my research on the net, so everyone
who's interested in how a curator works, or the way I work, can join me
on my learning curve, as I get to know the artists, and the context of
their work.
Barbara London, The Museum of Modern Art, New York
barbara_london@moma.org