Andrej Tisma on Thu, 29 Oct 1998 00:56:59 +0100

Re: Syndicate: Hack Slobo

Oh Geert,
I thought you are just a little censor, but now I see you are a little
provocateur too (hiding behind "ivo").
It is ridiculous first to call somebody aggressor when he is fighting in
his own country against thousands of illegally armed people coming
across the border,from another country (Albania), attacking state's
policemen and Army. And then when he kicked out the asses of those
gangsters, so called KLA, and is withdrawing his troops back to the
barracks, to tell he is loosing ground war. By whom is he loosing the
ground war? Maybe you are loosing something?

But better look at me and Monica, we have some mutual White House wishes
on our minds: http://members.tripod.com/~aaart/bomb.htm

Have a good time, and do not remove me from this list for this, please,
Andrej
PS don't ask your companion Grancher for help, I would like to discuss
this with somebody viser. And to "ivo": jedi govna