kostya miTenev on Wed, 21 Oct 1998 01:04:30 +0100

Re: Syndicate: Syndicate of Net-Artists

hi,Milentie and syndicaters,

the first one:do u think here isn't strange that net-art -from the beginning
most unrepresentative kind of art then other one becomes to think
about it's "representation"? This is the same as deepwater<2D> living fishes
wanted to be dolphines.
Who did think about copyright from the very beginning of the way?
May be,Ted Nelson did?
1.everything links with everything,
2.information has to be opened,
3.here is one author net only...etc u know
So here is a situation,when net-artist needs to be promotioned,copyrighted
and looks for to be knowing.
This is good or not,but it is.
So the question is: what is changed?
1.here is a personalisation of net:net is me,i am a part of the net.
2.net is not "virtual reality",but the landscape<planet,country..> of my life indeed.
3.nobody can use my personal information out of agreement with me.
This is the first step to biopolitical right of human.
Once i called the right- right of "closed shutters" in my digfilm "Broken files"
see: http://www.dux.ru/digbody/bionet.htm ->link "digital film" <now in russian,sorry>
But why do we become?
1.All information is opened now.
2.A human is transparent for everybody.
3.Here is not a border between me and other <becouse here isn't indetification in net>
It means,that the net-art is a bio-art already.
and,may be,it is time to think about our biological representation by tne net
Neoavatar living.
It has to be looks like a digital hall:
screening in 3D,
mixing with the "reality objects",