Dejan Sretenovic on Thu, 10 Dec 1998 17:44:25 +0100

Syndicate: syndicate meeting in belgrade, april 99

[dear syndicalists, looks like we have another one of those spring
excursions coming up; all details to follow. -a]

dear andreas,

i do not know if katarina from cinema rex has already contacted you but
our project video art in serbia is scheduled for april 22-24th. it is
also a term for syndiacte meeting. you can announce it through the list.
we have one request: we would like to have public presentation of
syndicate and nettime the day before or the day after (21 or 25) the
screening, at cinema rex of course.

best regards

dejan