Milica i Trsha on Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:39:02 +0200

Syndicate: mail from belgrad

Thanks to the syndicate and e-mail we realy do not feel forgotten.
Very substantiall item of our mental surviving  is the moment when you open
your mail, and you see that there are many people (friends) who  discuss and
follow your problem.
In this war we feel as a part of a video-game.
Nobody can see anything, only the result off the attack.
This third day of war is again sunny, the town is beautyfull, empty, and the
sky is so blue.
It is 11 30h and it is still quiet.
You can see more people  on the streets, we are a little bit more relaxed,
becouse we had a night without attack.
Now I heard that Pancevo is under air attack . It is little town near
Belgrade.
I am deeply moved by the information that Vuk wrote about: invitation to
donate blood for victims of bombardement.
milica tomic