honor on Sat, 27 Mar 1999 18:51:59 +0930

Syndicate: Re: info not bombs

re: "we at nettime" <weatnettime@hotmail.com>

>- strong AM, FM, and UHF positioned at rest-Yugoslavian
>  borders transmitters sending MTV, mixed with a
>   new Alternative Independent Serbia Program (AISP)
>  (sponsored by bennetton, nike, adidas, siemens)

can syndicate help with this kind of broadcasting if we organise something
at our meeting?  possibly in budapest?

what do our friends in budapest think of this?

best

honor

========		: 61 8 82320142
randomness is less a question of pooling knowledge

========		: 61 8 82319037
than an accumulation of our uncertainties

========		: 15 kenton st, sa 5000, aus
nasty little constructs that we may or may not be susceptible to are

========		: honor@va.com.au
surrounded by an incredible network of lines

========		: http://www.radioqualia.va.com.au/