Eric Kluitenberg on Sat, 27 Mar 1999 20:38:13 +0200

Syndicate: No news from Radio 21

Dear Friends,

A short comment: We have been trying to contact the people at Radio 21 via
various channels here in amsterdam, without result. At this point it seems
impossible to establish if anything is going on, wether jorunalists are in
hiding, if there are technical reasons for this "no news" situation.

The web site of Radio 21 has been unaltered since Tuesday March 23rd.

We will continue to try and establish direct information links with radio
21 and the region, and inform you as soon as we get through.

eric