www.vuk.org on Mon, 29 Mar 1999 15:25:43 +0100

Syndicate: an IQ test?

Michael wrote this:
> ... As if he hadn't done it pretty damn well before in Croatia and
> Bosnia, he's certainly done it now: the good name of the
> Serbian people, with their humor, wit, creativity and hospitality
> which I remember well from living in Belgrade in the early 80's,
> won't recover for centuries now. But they will have reaffirmed, in
> the strongest possible way, their centuries-old sense of
> victimization, thus seeding the soil for yet more cycles of horror
> and revenge. Well done, Slobo! Well done, Serbia! The field of
> blackbirds awaits the millennial sacrifice which you have been
> stumbling towards, sleepwalkers in an irrevocable haze of
> historical delerium.

my contribution is:

############# Test your IQ #############
one of the following doesn't belong in this group:
a. Vukovar
b. Sarajevo
c. Srebrenica
d. Belgrade

bingo

few generations before e.mail, there was a guy that used to end
his speaches with 'ceterum censeo... '. He is dead now, but the
idea is quite ok.
So,
ceterum censeo milosevic should be destroyed.