Mike Stubbs on Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:59:05 +0100

Syndicate: new name for htba building

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:41:23 +0100
From: Mike Stubbs <stubbs@easynet.co.uk>

hello friends
as you may no

Hull Time Based Arts has accquired a very nice new building on the High st
and River of Hull

It is far superior to our old place and will include a production and
social sp[ace
plus improved services and facillities for artists, the public and partner
organisations, full disabled access, room to grow

would you like to help me decide what to call the building ?

we ahve the following names in mind and perhaps you might make a reply
indicating a preference

we are planning a launch event provisionally set for the 4th or 5th of June

please pencil this in on your computers

The Centre for Time Based Arts
or
The Periphary for Time Based Arts