valery grancher on Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:58:09 +0100

Syndicate: black screens on may 1s

from: valery grancher <vgranger@imaginet.fr>

Hi everybody,

You accepted to participate at the black screen project ...
register now on this address:
http://www.kit.ntnu.no/stud/barcley/war/register.html

- "This black curtain is dedicated to the war victims and shall remain
until the Kosovar genocide and NATO bombing stops.
We have decided to stop participating in the "spectacle society" by putting
a black screen on our web sites!
We are forced to fight against war with peace and dignity!
I repeat; this screen is dedicated to the WAR victims!

Get this screen source and put it on your website for one day on next May
1st to protest.
 Forward this event to your contact circle please..."

screen source:
on http://www.imaginet.fr/nomemory

So now on next may 1st severals website will be shut down to protest
against war: a long black chain around the world from balck screen to black
screen will be a silent protest against war dedicated to war victims...

Valery Grancher
vgranger@imaginet.fr
http://www.imaginet.fr/nomemory

 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/east/