Andreas Broeckmann on Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:34:22 +0100

Syndicate: balkanians at lunch

From: "Ana Peraica" <ana.peraica@st.tel.hr>
To: "Andreas BroeckmanV2_" <abroeck@v2.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:21:05 +0200

Dear Andreas,

thanks for a great weekend. If those kinds of meetings would be possible
among others, wars would never happen. And thanks on a possiblity to have so
good experience on a first contact after war with serbian people.
At the end only Serbs and Croats left, that is significant, and we went on a
lunch together. That was the most sad going away, as all those splittings
before were connected in one. Went on sending regards to so much people I
hope I'll remember all. We managed to put some other deals after you left;
mostly on arranging their coming to Zagreb and Split. Considering situation
that is only I can try to do. We'll consider all arrangments under Balkania
trademark : )
It was really nice to meet you and others. Great team you made.

Greetings,
ana