Dejan Sretenovic on Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:40:25 +0200

Syndicate: the reality check

Info

Net project "The Reality Check: Serbian Art during Wartime" by Center
for Contemporary Art Belgrade is on
http://realitycheck.c3.hu. Net art and art in the net pieces by Uros
Djuric, Era Milivojevic, Zoran Naskovski, Rasa Todosijevic and Milica Tomic,
conceived during wartime, represent artistic comments on the complex reality
we're living in. The project is hosted by C3 Budapest. We take this opportunity
to express our deepest gratitude to Andrea Szekeres and C3 for their understanding
and support.

Just out of print, "The Reality Check. Free B92" project is the set
of 17 picture postcards created by 11 artists and artistic groups from
Belgrade and Novi Sad (Apsolutno, Jovan Cekic, Mirjana Djordjevic, Uros
Djuric, Era Milivojevic, Zoran Naskovski, Vesna Pavlovic, p.RT, Jelica
Radovanovic&Dejan Andjelkovic, Rasa Todosijevic, Milica Tomic). Following
the idea of Darka Radosavljevic (Cinema Rex director), CCA Belgrade and
the artists join the Free B92 campaign. We hope that the edition for abroad
will be available soon.

Dejan Sretenovic
CCA Belgrade
Director