www.nettime.org
Nettime mailing list archives

[Nettime-nl] YBRIS Returned I-Worm.Hybris.c3,I-Worm.KakWorm.z, I-Worm.Pr
JODI on 14 Dec 2000 20:54:35 -0000

[Nettime-nl] YBRIS Returned I-Worm.Hybris.c3,I-Worm.KakWorm.z, I-Worm.Propec, MIME-Version:

Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:47:43 GMT
From: nettime-nl-admin {AT} nettime.org
Subject: Mail sent to Nettime-nl
By: F-Secure Inc.

Your mail to 'Nettime-nl' with the subject:

    Subject: Returned To: nettime-lat {AT} nettime.org -Subject:-ssword,
 itself) or to -bscribe.  It is: <nettime> n  its ince MIME-Version:
1.0
 Subject: Returned mail: User unknown Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
 (failure)-history: nettime-l {AT} nettime.org, nettime-ro {AT} nettime.org,
 nettime-fr {AT} ada.eu.org, nettime-nl {AT} nettime.org,
nettime-bold {AT} nettime.org
[...]

The reason it is being held:

    Only approved posters may post without moderator approval.

notification of the moderator's decision.

Your mail to 'nettime-fr' with the subject

[...]

    Post to moderated list