Rob van Kranenburg on Sat, 4 Nov 2006 23:25:05 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> waves as the material and medium of media art

hi everyone,

just to be clear. From Mute I understood that my text would 'resonate
against' an editorial from Armin, it was never intended as 'the' view
on Waves, and it is just very unfortunate that the texts are now
online the other way around. Having said that I do think that from
this misunderstanding very productive output has come. Needless to
say I could not dream to put down anything RIXC has been producing
the past ten years. RIXC has been among the most constant
forwardlooking true to their hearts interests, this "intrinsic
>> autonomous trajectory in this hybrid space that needs to be explored
>> and evidenced"
i referred to,

greetings, rob

On 03 Nov 2006, at 14:25, Stephen Kovats wrote:

> (a bit of a belated response to Armin's mail from a while ago)
>
> Dear Armin and Rob,
>
> OK ... so you guys have drawn your line(s) in the sand ...

  <....>