Andreas Broeckmann on Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:09:56 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> kein nettime-l

dear moderators, people at kein.org, fellow nettimers,

thanks for the info, and for all the work that must have preceeded
this short notice on the move!

thanks also to wolfgang, jan and the other people at the thing ny! a
lot of what has become possible through your efforts will remain as
influential as the infrastructure and labour that it has been based
on, is invisible...

regards,
-a

#  more info: majordomo@kein.org and "info nettime-l" in the msg body