Nina Temporär on Wed, 7 Nov 2018 03:42:05 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Fascist "trolls," meta

Brilliant, thanks. Looking forward to read the links.
And glad you went „meta“ and pulled this off with a certain authority, not allowing him to make you react to his/their game,
In which they eternally try to assign to you either the part of a self-pitying, worthless victim, or that of an evil inhibitor of
Access to their democratic rights. (No further comments needed at this point why both is strategically repeated nonsense.)