Heiko Recktenwald on Mon, 8 Apr 2019 15:57:12 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Not Brexit

Dear all,

Am 07/04/19 um 12:57 schrieb David Garcia:
> BUT HERE'S THING- Remainers Must hope and fight to hold those European Elections otherwise we will be legally out.

No, you would have broken EU law, thats all. Maybe the agreement as
well. They could cancel it if it were a treaty. But they just stopped
the clock one more time -- until a certain still unknow date, lets hope
they do. The safest way would be to revoke "Brexit" and forget "direct
democracy". But to revoke would be action. And it is still possible that
they do nothing ("passive aggressivness").

Best, H.