charlie derr on Mon, 6 Jun 2022 15:16:09 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Fwd: [farber@keio.jp: [IP] CCRC/IP-Asia June 6, 9pm JST: Jeff returns - The United States of Anonymous]

Thank you so much!

i followed your advice, and indeed the conversation ahead of the
"scheduled talk" was truly fascinating.

When i asked (in the zoom chat) about how to be kept apprised of future
events in the series, it was suggested that i subscribe to Dave Farber's
Interesting-People list (which it looks like you pasted from below,
though without full email headers).

However, what i found is

https://seclists.org/interesting-people/

and while there are archives available (and an RSS feed), i can't see
how i might add my email address to the recipient list. Perchance does
anyone have any direction for me on this? i'd love to attend future
sessions (on almost any topic, as the group of thinkers that attended
this one was amazing!).

    thanks again,
        ~c