Geoffrey Goodell on Mon, 6 Jun 2022 15:39:20 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Fwd: [farber@keio.jp: [IP] CCRC/IP-Asia June 6, 9pm JST: Jeff returns - The United States of Anonymous]

Hi Charlie,

You already have the link (see below)

https://ip.topicbox.com/groups/ip/

The mail archive is public, and there are instructions for joining as well.

Best wishes --

Geoff