eon on Wed, 14 Oct 1998 03:38:19 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime.free> Matthew Fuller and Peter van der Pouw Kraan Comment

       Hello from Nettime.Free.
       There have been some requests to unsubscribe
       from some of the people who have received
       messages from this list and did not wish to do so.
       If you are one of them and would still like to stop
       your subscription, please send the message:
       unsubscribe nettime.free
       to   <majordomo@lists.xs2.net>

       To those who wish to remain and support an open,
       self-regulated list,  this list is what YOU make of
       it.  If you don't want it to become a "spam camp"
       then please be considerate of what you post.  The
       recommendation is, post openly, post thoughtfully,
       post sparingly...and take your flames, pouts, and
       personal conflicts offline, or at least, offlist.

       This is YOUR list to serve YOU!

       Enjoy!

.............................................................................SMTP (Eudora Internet Mail Server 1.1.2); Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:18:08 -0400