integer on Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:55:12 +0200 (CEST)

???

>From: Eric Kluitenberg <epk@xs4all.nl>
>Subject: Re: Syndicate: future
>Sender: syndicate-owner@eg-r.isp-eg.de
>
>At 09:22 +0200 16-08-2001, Andreas Broeckmann wrote:
>>folks,
>

>>for those of you who are not happy about this: there is an initiative for a
>>new, redefined list that will be established hopefully within the next few
>>days.

sounds lovely.

>hopefully, because I would really like to get rid of this ascii crap - a
>structure with a syndicate_raw and a filtered one sounds like a great idea,
>and I would be happy to be part of the filtered one...

sounds lovely.

>Maybe it is an idea to inform those 5 1/2 year subscribers personally about
>the new list once it is there - would be a shame to loose some really
>important contacts

eric you havent contributed anything in 6 months.

>over this autistic nonsense.

If it nonsense to you how can it be autistic +?

Or are you just being nonsensical +?

>My guess will be that
>something similar will happen to the syndicate_raw version as to
>nettime_bold - nettime filtered having over 1500 subscribers,

eric know this.
I personally have a mailing list larger than SYNDICATED
and I have access to the entire NETTIMED list.

And I know your figures aren't accurate.

So my question is - why are yo lying +?

>nettime_bold
>having 7 - yes 7 it is that rtidiculous.

ie. - you are one of the privileged mass and
know that NETTIMED and SYNDICATED are administered by criminals +?

and you havent contributed anything in 6 months.

Nonetheless, you shouldn't lie about figures.
Why are you +?

>This is what we are really talking
>about seven people who block the rest of a list for over half a year

eric do you think +?

I mean, NETTIMED and SYNDICATED are blocked by less than 7 criminals.

It is good to think.

On the other hand committing crimes with public money is not good.

What do you think +?

- that
>is how long it took on nettime to give these stray sould

stray sould =_?

The syntactical equivalent to lying about figures or +?

NN