Chris Byrne on Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:01:12 +0100

Syndicate: interim admin arrangements

Dear list subscribers,

Following the departure of Andreas and Inke from the Syndicate list, the
present admin team will be understrength, so we may not have time to
forward posts which are sent to the wrong address.

The current admin technical infrastructure will need to be changed, and the
list moved to a different server. We will be in contact with the two
prospective admins off-list to discuss the necessary changes in the near
future. In the meantime I ask you to bear with us.

Those subscribers who wish to remove themselves, please send the relevant
command to majordomo@eg-r.isp-eg.de. If you don't know how to do this, send
a message to syndicate@v2.nl asking to be removed and we will attempt to do
so as quickly as is feasible.

I would like to thank Andreas and Inke for their hard work helping to
establish Syndicate, and keeping it running on behalf of the list community
despite a variety of pressures.

Regards

Chris

Chris Byrne                          chris@mediascot.org