Arthur Bueno on Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:50:53 +0100

Syndicate: Improving Syndicate website, request for feedback

Since recently I am assisting Andreas Broeckmann at V2 -Rotterdam.
Primarily I intend to work on an improved website for the Syndicate. As you
know the V2-east website <http://www.v2.nl/east> mainly contains an archive
of the mailing list including the monthly newsletter by Andreas. The idea
is to offer the information that is in there in a more organised,
accessible fashion. I imagine it should be a site that can give you a quick
overview of upcoming and past events, point to interesting texts and
art-projects on the net, and contains a "who is who" in the syndicate.
To set up the latter I may decide to collaborate with an existing
artist-database like the IDEA <http://www.nunc.com/index.phtml>. There is a
lot of information on syndicalists scattered throughout the mailinglist, of
which I do not know whether it is up to date and if I have your permission
to enter it in a syndicalists-database. If you like to be included, and
don't mind the inevitable standard form, please take some time to fill in
what you'd like to share with us.
· name
· address
· country
· date of birth
· telephone
· email
· links for your work
· short description of your activities
· any suggestions, ideas, or remarks you have for the new syndicate-website

I will be in Skopje 2-4 October. I hope I'll meet many of you in person so
that we can exchange ideas there.

Arthur Bueno