jean-philippe halgand on Wed, 21 Oct 1998 19:37:41 +0100

Re: Syndicate: syndicate of net artists

dan wrote :
There isnt such a thing as a net-artist, or digital artist there are artists
that work through digital means
so they find the same problems traditional art faces in our societies and
have always faced for a long time

[ pleased to read this but did anyone here pretend the contrary ? ]

(...)

2-In europe (deep or shallow), the states,canada youve got a market that
needs tech-art and theres where you get the money -companies need you-
(theses are the facts with which we are dealing today)

[ Hein ? Pardon ? Please do not generalize ]

(...)

I might be mistaken but, in between lines, i fear the establishment of
an electronic body, not different from what is already out there, and
has proved useless and old
WHAT? you want a solution?
I dont have it, but we could/should/might find it if we work together
cause we need it

[ i completely agree with you dan and this is what all the latest posts here
are about ]
[ let's start working then ! ]
best

jean-philippe

pericles, atelier d'artistes, en ligne depuis 1995
- http://www.insat.com/Pericles -
Pericles@insat.com