intima on Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:22:42 +0100

Syndicate: Re: open respons

From: "intima" <atom@intima.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:00:31 +0200
Subject: Re: open response
Sender: igor.stromajer@guest.arnes.si

<dejancs@opennet.org> wrote:

> There are no information in Yugoslav
> media about the fights and humanitarian catastrophe on Kosovo
> and the assassination of Albanian politicans.

> Yes, City Council
> of Belgrade organizes each day concerts of rock, pop and
> turbo-folk music on the main square in order to improve the
> morality of the citizens. But, these poor people know
> nothing about catastrophe on Kosovo. As I wrote before,
> we live in a complete media darkness.

inform the people. try. go to some serbian www or e-mail search engines
and use the tactic of commercial distributors: try to send messages to all
possible e-mail addresses you can find. other syndicalists in yugoslavia
might help as well. maybe we could all start the large action by sending
messages to various e-addresses in yugoslavia. this could be another
possibility to skip official media and to expand informations outside
syndicate mailing list because obviously the list is not effective enough - it
is limited to the subscribers only.

is it also possible to print messages and find the way to organise an
anonymous distribution (on the every-day concerts in belgrade, too)?

for those who might want to participate:
     here you search for e-mail addresses
     <please add>

http://www.YuSearch.com
http://www.yurope.com/people/senThe.Book.Of Home
http://moumee.calstatela.edu/sii
http://www.beograd.com

wishing for the best but seeing nothing good,
igor stromajer