Annick Bureaud on Sat, 27 Mar 1999 17:40:22 +0100

Re: Syndicate: Radio Deep Europe

>From what I know "official" humanitarian organization cannot do anything if the
government of the country does not allow them to come in. I guess they have
plans "when" they are allowed to go back. The only one to be able to do
something  is the Red Cross from what I know from International Law (OK, this
seems ridiculous those days) because it is allowed to go whereever there is a
conflict.
Annick

--
Annick Bureaud (bureaud@altern.org)