Bruce Sterling on Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:07:21 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Border Trouble R Us

* Having Trouble at the Border? EFF Wants Your Stories

Have you had any difficulties entering or leaving the
United States? If so, EFF would like to hear from you.

After focusing attention on the Department of Homeland
Security's secret Automated Targeting System (ATS), we're
keen to uncover and document its effect on the law-abiding
public. We're interested in hearing from any travelers who
have had repeated problems at the border or have been told
by government agents that they are on a "list" or that
there is some unexplained "problem" that needs to be
resolved.

Please share your story with us by writing travel@eff.org
and providing as much detail as possible. We will treat all

Cindy Cohn 				---- Cindy@eff.org
Legal Director 			---- www.eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation
454 Shotwell Street