scotartt on Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:23:38 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime.free> Re: many questions!

please remove me from this list. i didn't ask to be on it. this is
highly rude, not good net.manners.

regards,
scot.

--
"It's like a record needle cuts a groove into the brain"
http://autonomous.org/soundsite/#  distributed via nettime.free : no commercial use without permission